As the name suggests Standard Bulk Bag are large bags
that are well known for their being economical and most cost effective type
of package for handling and storage. These bags are commonly used for
carrying and storing free flowing dry products like sugar, seed, feed grain,
soybeans, potatoes, peanuts, salt, flour, starch, food additives, corn,
cocoa and others. These are manufactured using woven polypropylene and their
dimensions vary widely. These can be placed on pallets or can be lifted by
standard lift loops that are attached on the bags itself.
We are a leading and well recognized name in the field of offering Standard
bulk bags. These are large bags that find usage for storing as well as
transporting free flowing dry products. Made from woven polypropylene, these
are available in standard base dimensions of 35"x35" as well as in
variable heights of up to about 96". Further, our expertise lies in
making the dimensions of these Bulk Bag variable based on -
Why Us as Standard Bulk Bag Supplier:
- Bulk Bags hold about 2000-4000 lbs of product
- These can be placed on pallets/lifted by standard lift loops attached
to bags themselves
- These Bulk bags are made of 100% virgin polypropylene that is a
petroleum based product
Different Size Options:
- 15 years of experience in bulk packaging business
- First evaluating customers product application and needs and then
sharing the experience with them
- Have developed supply chain for clients based both in domestic and
overseas regions thus ensuring cost effective and timely shipment
- Stocking much diversified inventory domestically so as to meet
|35" x 35"
||The Ideal size for LTL carrier shipments. This size fits on most
|35" x 41"
||This size hardly fits into a common carrier, two across, max.
utilization of cube
|41" x 41"
||Ideal size for rail shipments. Ideal container for height